i have no idea what this reflection is for

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Jan.26 blog:

There are times when I accept the blame, and sometimes I blame others. If my grade fails, then there's no one to blame but myself. But seldomly, I accuse my parents of putting too much pressure on me.

About not finishing my activities, yes, I tend to blame the teacher. Although I know for the fact that it is wrong, I resort to doing just that to minimize my inferiority and guilt.

One example is our CompSci activities. I know I will not be able to finish everything. In fact, I did most of the reflections, including this one, on the last day. Before, sad to say, I blamed Ms. Punzalan for the heavy load of tasks. But I guess it's not so bad, since most of my classmates were able to finish anyway. So again, I'm the one to be blamed. I think I skipped 5 activities, I'm not so sure. I'll work on the reflections first, since honestly, I don't have any idea have to do the programs. I may be able to analyze the powerpoints, but reality is against me: there's no more time.